Kalia Law Firm provides Notary Public Brampton services. Located in Brampton, Ontario, we are a member of the Law Society of Upper Canada and licensed to undertake notary public services.
Kalia Law Firm can help you with:
- Certifying True Copies
- Witnessing Signatures on Statutory Declarations and Affidavits
Visit Our Office in Brampton for Notary Public Service or Book an Appointment.
Our Notary Public Services
We provide following notarization services:
- Commission or Notarization of Declarations and Forms
- Single Status Affidavit
- Licensing Applications Notarization/Commission
- Single Status Statutory Declaration
- Certification of Individual’s Photograph
- Common Law Union Statutory Declaration
- Witnessing of Signatures
- Affidavit and Statutory Declaration – Drafting & Notarization
- Travel Consent – Drafting & Notarization(When children are travelling without Parents)
- Enduring, General and Specific Power of Attorney – Drafting& Notarization
- Visitor Visa Invitation Letters – Drafting & Notarization
- Affidavit for Selling a Motor Vehicle
- Certify Signatures
- Statutory Declaration – Damaged/Lost Passport
- Certify Proof of Loss to Business/Individual
- Certification of Copies of original Documents
- Notarization of Change of Name Application
- All Notary Public Charges are subject to HST. Kindly bring 2 identification proofs when you come for notary public. One proof must be government issued and clearly show your picture.
- Do not sign the documents before you walk in our office. All the documents must be signed in presence of the Notary Public.
- We do not notarize Power of attorneys’, Agreements, court documents etc.
- Please contact our office to book an appointment for notarization services.